8-Day Vacation in Costa Rica with Airfare, Excursions and Hotels Included
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington, DC
- Includes economy manual car rental for duration of trip
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Arenal Lodge in La Fortuna
- 3 nights of accommodations at Tango Mar Resort in Tambor
- 1 night of accommodations at Barceló San José in San José
- Includes daily breakfast at all resort
- Guided horseback riding tour included at Tango Mar
- Arenal sloth tour included in Arenal
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this Costa Rican vacation, guests will travel from the mountainside jungles of La Fortuna to the bustling city of San José. Along the way they’ll set their own itinerary, immersing themselves in the warm weather and inviting culture of Central America by visiting museums and parks and eating staples of the cuisine like fresh plantains and tres leches cake.
- Arenal Volcano National Park consists of nearly 30,000 acres of misty cloud forests, petrified lava fields, and the tranquil Lake Arenal. Its centerpiece: the conical, 5,000-foot Arenal Volcano.
- Eat like a local: Order a side of gallo pinto, or traditional rice and beans, named for its speckled appearance (gallo pinto is Spanish for “spotted rooster”).
- Mercado Central: Vendors sell fried plantains, sugarcane brandy, and other goods at stands known as sodas. You can also stock up on souvenirs, from handcrafted leather and jewelry to T-shirts and musical instruments.
- Ruinas de Ujarrás: Located an hour from downtown San José, this remote spot boasts the remains of one of the oldest churches in Costa Rica; originally built in the 1580s, it’s now surrounded by lush coffee plantations.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 10 and under pay reduced rates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.