Family-Friendly Resort with Several Gourmet Restaurants
Perched between lush tropical forests and a stretch of pristine Riviera Maya beach, the all-inclusive Azul Fives Hotel offers plenty of activities for adults and children along with luxurious suite accommodations. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta (ATL), or Washington DC
- 4 or 6 nights of all-inclusive, one-bedroom suite accommodations at the Azul Fives Hotel near Playa del Carmen
- All meals with unlimited a la carte dining and gourmet bites
- All domestic and selected premium brands alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, including signature cocktails
- Daily and special nightly entertainment
- Fitness center and snorkeling equipment
- 24-hour room service
- Kid's club (available for kids aged 4–12)
- All taxes and gratuities
Azul Fives Hotel
Azul Fives sits along Mexico's Riviera Maya, a scenic, 81-mile stretch of land that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. There's plenty to do on and near the resort's sprawling campus: you can scuba-dive and snorkel amid offshore reefs, sign up for an excursion to explore Mayan ruins, or head into nearby Playa del Carmen for a taste of the nightlife.
- One-bedroom suites come with a separate living room with a pullout sofa bed, a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator and oven, a balcony, a two-person jacuzzi, and a master bedroom with a king-size bed and garden views.
- Several onsite restaurants serve Mediterranean cuisine, sushi, and other internationally influenced fare.
- Go for a swim at the beachfront pool and paddle over to the swim-up bar to order a chilled cocktail.
- Pamper yourself with treatments such as an oceanside massage or a chocolate body wrap at the spa.
- Yoga and water aerobics classes are held in the fitness center.
- Keep the kids entertained with kids' club activities, including swimming at in a kiddie pool and playing soccer, ping-pong, and beach games.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called "the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula" by Lonely Planet. The laid-back beach bars and cafés have a way of converting vacationers into expats, but Playa's most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you'll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum's crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba's enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world's most beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.