All-Inclusive Beach Resort in the Dominican Republic
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- New York City
- Orlando (MCO)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Washington, DC
- Hotel transfer ($119 round trip/person) not included.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (Choice of 3 or 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at Bahia Principe Grand Cayacoa
- Welcome cocktail
- All meals and three à la carte dinners per week
- All drinks/beverages
- Fully stocked minibar
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Nonmotorized watersports (one hour a day)
- Access to Bahia Principe Village
- Tax and gratuities
The Bahia Principe Grand Cayacoa is perched atop a beachfront cliff, giving the all-inclusive resort panoramic views of both the ocean and the town of Samaná. Aside from its scenic coast, the resort has a spa and four bars for adults and activities like snorkeling for kids. This family-friendly complex also has five restaurants and three pools. In its guest rooms, hydromassage tubs and private balconies offer space to unwind.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 11 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.