3- or 5-Night All-Inclusive Vacation in Punta Cana with Airfare Included
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Washington, DC
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (Choice of 3 or 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a Jr Suite Superior at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Supervised activities for children
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
While wading in one of two expansive, sun-lit pools, guests at this Caribbean resort can watch the waves crash on one of Punta Cana’s gorgeous white sandy beaches. As one of the Family and Friends Experience hotels, they’ll have access to plenty of relaxing activities to take part in—whether that’s a facial at the Bahia Spa, a sit-down dinner at one of six international restaurants, or a cold cocktail from a swim-up bar. And with entertainment like a kid’s water park, nightly disco, and live music, the whole family can find their groove day and night. Guests also have access to the brand-new oceanfront dining complex Las Olas and exchange privileges with Bahia Principe Grand Bavaro.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 12 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.