All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation
Spend 7 nights basking in Punta Cana’s tropical beauty at Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, an all-inclusive four-star property near Playa Bavaro’s bright-blue waters. During your stay, a shuttle can whisk you to and from the resort’s many attractions. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, Washington D.C., New York, Boston, Chicago, or LAX
- 7 nights of all-inclusive, bungalow suite accommodations at the Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort in Punta Cana
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic and international drinks (premium brands not included)
- Fully equipped fitness center, indoor jacuzzis, and sauna rooms
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool (one lesson per person per stay)
- Internal transportation
- Ecological area with walking trails
- Daily activities at the beach and main swimming pool
- Nightly entertainment and shows at the Princess Theatre
- Free WiFi in lobby
Hotel at a Glance: Bavaro Princess All-Suites Resort
With the beach just footsteps away and 11 restaurants at your fingertips, you’ll find it hard to decide what to do first at this four-star resort in the Dominican Republic. Guests can snorkel and kayak on the beach, dance themselves dizzy at a late-night disco, or head over to the Princess Tower Casino. This deal’s all-inclusive perks let you try many of the onsite eats and activities.
- In-room jacuzzi and private balcony help you feel at home in your luxurious bungalow suite.
- Things to do: Take an introductory scuba-diving lesson, catch a nightly show at the Princess Theatre, relax in the sauna, or walk through the ecological area.
- Eat steak beachside at Steak House Estilo Argentino El Gaucho, or savor fresh seafood at Pescados y Mariscos El Pescador, 2 of the 11 onsite restaurants.
- Sip cocktails at 1 of 13 onsite bars; including a swim-up bar.
- Onsite spa: Indulge in beachfront massages or unwind in a turkish bath.
- Awards and accolades: Fodor’s says of the hotel, “some aspects of this Princess…make you feel as if you’re in a fairy tale,” and TripAdvisor awarded it a Certificate of Excellence in 2013.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.