What You Get
- All-inclusive Dominican Republic vacation with airfare
- 41 options available, including departures in October, November, December, January, February, or March from Boston (BOS), Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New Orleans (MSY), New York City, Pittsburgh (PIT), and Washington, DC.
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $119 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 10/28/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airport transfers not included, available for $29. $10 tourist card required.
All-Inclusive Beach Getaway in the Caribbean
Maximize fun and minimize the stresses of travel planning with this all-inclusive vacation at the beachfront Be Live Collection Punta Cana resort. Meals, drinks, and round-trip airfare are all covered. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- All-inclusive stay in a standard room at Be Live Collection Punta Cana
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- All beverages including domestic alcoholic drinks
- Nonmotorized watersports—windsurfing, catamaran sailing, kayaking, and snorkeling
- One introductory scuba lesson in the pool
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Supervised kids’ clubs for ages 4–12
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Guests can choose to upgrade to a Be Together Family Room for an additional $49 per person, which also includes a VIP lounge for check-in and check-out, living room with kids games and toys, babysitting services from 8 a.m.–11 p.m. for kids 5–12 years of age, slides, springboard and swings, swimming pool and exclusive beach, two exclusive bars with premium drinks, 24-hour room service, a pillow menu, bathrobe and slippers, a safe, and unlimited Wi-Fi access in the entire hotel
Hotel at a Glance: Be Live Collection Punta Cana
The Be Live hotel is located smack dab between Laguna Bavaro and the Atlantic Ocean. You can see soft sand and endless clear water from the property’s colorful rooms and private terraces. Complimentary introductory scuba lessons are offered in the pool area to get you ready for exploring under the sea. If you want to relax, the pool is good for that too, especially after a visit to the pool bar.
- Pamper yourself at the spa with a massage or something a little more unique, such as a chocolate therapy treatment.
- Try your luck in the casino, which has roulette wheels and blackjack tables.
- International cuisine: With multiple onsite restaurants to choose from, you can sample everything from Brazilian to Asian food.
- Practice your putting at an 18-hole golf course located just about 1 mile away.
- LGBT-friendly according to the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, reduced rates available for kids 11 and under. Please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- One king bed or one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Travel by Jen for details
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Onsite spa
- Two swimming pools
- Kids’ clubs
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/28/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $119 fee to travel solo
- Airport transfers not included, available for $29
- $10 tourist card required.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Travel by Jen
- Includes round-trip airfare from Boston (BOS), Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New Orleans (MSY), New York City, Pittsburgh (PIT), or Washington, DC.