4-Star All-Inclusive Playa del Carmen Vacation
You’ll eat, drink, and relax as much as you want on this vacation from Travel by Jen. Lounge poolside or on the beach while sipping fruity cocktails at the all-inclusive, four-star BlueBay Grand Esmeralda resort. There are numerous bars and restaurants to choose from, as well as a kids’ club to give you some alone time. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Boston (BOS), Chicago, Denver (DEN), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), New York City, and Washington, DC
- 6 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a garden-view room at BlueBay Grand Esmeralda Resort in Playa del Carmen
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited domestic and international beverages
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: BlueBay Grand Esmeralda
The BlueBay Grand Esmeralda is designed to be an all-encompassing experience in the gorgeous resort town of Playa del Carmen. Boasting a private beach, three giant lagoon pools, and daily activities, this upscale vacation spot is a place for families to both play and relax.
- Grab a drink on the beach or poolside—just ask one of the passing waiters.
- Set little ones loose at the supervised kids’ club, where they’ll participate in sports and activities and play at the children’s pool and playground.
- Activities galore: Kayak, sail, play tennis, or get a massage at one of Playa del Carmen’s largest spas.
- Go exploring: The resort is near jungles and archaeological sites—the Mayan ruins at Tulum are only an hour’s drive south along the coast.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called “the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula” by Lonely Planet. The laid-back bars, cafés, and shops of the pedestrian-only Quinta Avenida form the beating heart of the city, but Playa’s most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you’ll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum’s crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba’s enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world’s most beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, reduced rates available for kids 12 and under. Please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.