Travel By Jen: 25,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2013.
Costa Rica Vacation with Airfare
From the rainforests that surround Arenal Volcano to the white-sand beaches that hugs its picturesque coasts, Costa Rica is renowned for its abundance of natural beauty. You’ll see both sides on this vacation with airfare from Travel by Jen, and you’ll even have time to enjoy a quick jaunt to the country’s bustling cosmopolitan capital of San José. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Atlantic City (ACY)
- Boston (BOS)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Dallas (DAL)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (HOU)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- St. Louis (STL)
- Washington, DC
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Guided Rainforest hike in Arenal; surcharge applies for the week of Easter
- Economy automatic car rental for duration of trip
Hotel (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge in Alajuela
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Isla Inn in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- 1 night of accommodations at Park Inn by Radisson San José in San José
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Travel by Jen: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Travel by Jen contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/9/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $399 fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for reduced child pricing for those 11 and under.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.