All-Inclusive Beach Resort in the Dominican Republic
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- New York City
- Orlando (MCO)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Washington, DC
- Hotel transfer ($39 round trip/person) to travel solo.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (Choice of 3 or 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited national beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Supervised activities for children
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
This all-inclusive resort overlooks the Caribbean Sea on the Dominican Republic’s southern coast. The resort caters to guests of all ages with amenities like a 24-hour sports bar and a supervised kids’ club. It also lets visitors explore the Caribbean waters with kayaks and snorkeling gear, or simply settle into lounge chairs by the pools. With five restaurants, Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa gives guests the chance to sample a variety of international and local foods.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 12 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.