7-Night Costa Rica Vacation with Airfare
See the Arenal Volcano and stretch out on a Pacific beach on this 7-night vacation from Travel by Jen. This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York, Chicago, Washington D.C., Los Angeles (LAX), Boston, or Orlando
- 3 nights accommodation at Arenal Lodge
- 3 nights accommodation at Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa in Playa Flamingo.
- 1 night accommodation at Holiday Inn Aurola in San Jose
- Guided rainforest hike in Arenal Lodge near the volcano
- Manual car rental
- Daily breakfast
Nights 1-3: La Fortuna
La Fortuna sits in the shadow of Arenal Volcano, a giant stratovolcano that was highly active until 2010. You won't see much lava nowadays, but Arenal's rainforest hikes, mineral hot springs, and craggy lava fields make it well worth a visit.
- What to see and do: Trek along short trails through the rainforest and along rocky lava fields on an included guided tour.
- Where you'll stay: Arenal Lodge, a laid-back hotel set on 2,000 acres of lush rainforest. You'll have both lake views and views of Arenal Volcano, and have access to a pool, steam room, butterfly garden, and onsite restaurant. Breakfast is included each day.
Nights 4-6: Playa Flamingo, Guancaste
You'll drive in your rental car to Flamingo Beach Resort and Spa for three days of beachside relaxation in Playa Flamingo.This eco-friendly resort is set directly on the Pacific and gives guests access to plenty of things to do, from the relaxing to the adventurous.
- If you're feeling active: Splash around in the huge outdoor pool, attend a cocktail-mixing or salsa-dancing class, book a scuba lesson, or head to the onsite casino to try your luck.
- If you'd rather relax: Float over to the swim-up bar or have a soothing massage at the onsite spa. Within walking distance of the resort, you'll find shops and restaurants.
Night 7: San Jose
You'll stay one night at the Holiday Inn in San Jose, where you'll find a wealth of cultural attractions. Stop by the Jade Museum to learn the history of this precious gem, or visit the Gold Museum to see priceless gold artifacts from the pre-Colombian era. At night, the city comes to life with live jazz and salsa groups playing inside nightclubs until the wee hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-603-3178 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.