What You Get
- 5-night all-inclusive Dominican Republic vacation with airfare
- 18 options available, including departures in June–October from Miami, New York, Washington D.C., Buffalo, Chicago, or Boston.
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
The Privileged guests are entitled to enjoy the following extra services:
- Privileged Lounge (concierge, coffee break, internet corner)
- Breakfast area at restaurants Palapa and Gran Caribe
- Preferential access to 5 theme restaurants per week
- 10% off on golf lessons and Spa Alegría services
- 20% off on romantic dinner on the beach with lobster menu
- US$30 gift voucher for the casino
- 24h room service, turndown service and pillow menu
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $199 (June, September October) or $249 (July and August) fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 5/30/14
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates
- Cancellation policy & fees: 46-day cancellation notice required or fee of 50% Groupon price applies; 31-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: tax included
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
5-Night All-Inclusive Stay with Airfare
Stretch out on the white sands of Punta Cana's famous Bavaro Beach and soak up the Caribbean sunshine at this upscale all-inclusive resort. All options include:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK
- 5-night all-inclusive stay in a ocean-view privileged junior suite at Catalonia Bavaro Resort in Punta Cana
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and water
- Daily activities
- One-hour introductory golf lesson
- One round of golf per day at the resort’s onsite course
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
Hotel at a Glance: Catalonia Bavaro Resort
- Onsite dining: Choose from Mexican, Asian, French, and American fare.
- Five bars including swim-up and beachside options
- Make a splash in the lagoon-style pool.
- Go snorkeling, windsurfing, and kayaking* in the clear Caribbean Sea or take a free scuba lesson in the pool.
- Daily activities include merengue and painting lessons, archery, golf, and nightly entertainment.
- Spacious rooms feature Caribbean decor, a balcony or patio with hammock, and a loaded minibar.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as "a beautiful island paradise." Punta Cana, located on the island's easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
Privileged Junior Suite
- One king or twin bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- All-inclusive meal plan
- Beachfront property
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Casino and disco onsite
- Activities and entertainment included
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires May 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 5/30/14 or promo value expires
- 2/person, +2 as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- 46-day cancellation notice required or fee of 50% Groupon price applies; 31-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking/check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $199 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive Catalonia Bavaro Resort
- Round-trip airfare included Miami, New York, Washington D.C., Buffalo, Chicago, or Boston; alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for an additional fee.