All-Inclusive Vacation in Costa Rica
During this 5-night all-inclusive Costa Rica trip, you can spend your days relaxing on the beach or hop in the included rental car to explore nearby attractions such as Jaco Beach, Carara National Park and Palo Verde National Park. For a fun day trip, travel to Monteverde Cloud Forest or the famous Manuel Antonio National Park. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, New York, LAX, SFO, Chicago, Boston, DC, or Dallas
- 5 nights of all-inclusive accommodations at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Central Pacific - Costa Rica
- All meals, snacks, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Access to leisure complex and tennis courts
- Manual-car rental for duration of trip
Hotel at a Glance: DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Central Pacific - Costa Rica
Palm trees and tropical gardens surround this posh resort, which stretches along a beach of volcanic sand at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Guests can go on optional eco-tours to explore the landscape (extra fees apply), or stay put and indulge in all-inclusive meals and drinks at the resort’s restaurants and bars.
- Hit the beach: Rent a surfboard or lounge on the warm sand.
- Diverse dining options include fresh-caught seafood, buffets, and traditional Latin American dishes.
- Watch the sunset while sipping cocktails on a pier overlooking the ocean.
- Expansive outdoor pool area crisscrossed by footbridges and surrounded by thatched umbrellas and palm trees
- Natural spa treatments: Indulge in aloe-vera body wraps or exfoliating treatments infused with green tea and fresh fruit (additional fees apply).
Puntarenas, Costa Rica: Scarlet Macaws and Surfing in Popular Ecotourism Getaway
Located along the Pacific coastline, Puntarenas is Costa Rica’s largest province, extending more than 500 miles from the Panama-Costa Rica border up to the Gulf of Nicoya. In Puntarenas, you’re never far from beaches, national parks, and nature reserves, making the area a popular ecotourism spot. The beachside town of Jacó attracts surfers from all over the globe with consistently big waves and good breaks. Just a few miles inland, Carara National Park, an 11,600-acre nature reserve, is home to crocodiles, two-toed sloths, and hundreds of scarlet macaws—a rare sight in most parts of the country.
About 60 miles northeast of Jacó lies the Costa Rican capital of San José, a bustling cultural hub filled with open-air artisan markets and street vendors selling tamales and pupusas (stuffed flatbread). Wandering the streets here you’ll see a confluence of architecture styles—part Spanish, part Moorish—and some of the older neighborhoods still have homes made out of wood and adobe.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.