7-Night Vacation Through Costa Rica
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Orlando (MCO)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Huston (IAH)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
- Washington DC (WAS)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- New York City (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Economy manual rental car included for the duration of trip
Eco Arenal Hotel lets guests get away from it all deep in the rainforests of Costa Rica. Located under the shadow of the Arenal Volcano (which guests have views of from their terraces), adventure is just a short walk away. Head into town and peruse local handicrafts or make your way to Cerro Chato, an inactive volcano with an emerald-blue pool in its center. After the long hike, cool off with a dip in the hotel’s outdoor pool. Choose at time of redemption from a a class II or III whitewater rafting adevnture or a safari float tour.
La Isla Inn
Situated next to the beautiful, jungle lined beaches of Puerto Viejo, guests spend 3 nights at this hotel. Here, there are outdoor pools surrounded by Costa Rica’s lush nature. An outdoor, on-site restaurant is covered with plenty of shade to fuel the fun. This accommodation is also decorated with wood, giving it a cozy feel. Explore the Cahuita National Park with a guided boat, snorkel, and hiking tour.
Your final stop is San José, the capital city of Costa Rica. Auténtico Hotel is just 1 mile from San José’s urban center, where you’ll find busy markets, cafés, and museums. Explore the city’s vibrant nightlife and entertainment districts—don’t miss a chance to go dancing at a salsa or merengue club.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 10 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.