All-Inclusive Beachside Resort in Cancún
Cancún is known for its white-sand beaches, temperate weather, and all-inclusive resorts. Among these is beachside Flamingo Cancun Resort, which offers a sun-drenched pool, kids' club, and stunning ocean views. This vacation to the resort includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, Washington D.C., New York, Boston, Louisville, Chicago, Denver, or Dallas
- 5 or 7 nights of all-inclusive, standard accommodations at Flamingo Cancun Resort
- All meals and snacks
- Domestic drinks
- Social activities
- Tips and taxes
- Complimentary dinner at Señor Frog's
- Complementary Cover Friday and Saturday nights at Daddy’O Night Club
Property at a Glance: Flamingo Cancun Resort
Perched on a strip of white-sand beach between a lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, the picturesque Flamingo Cancun Resort offers plenty of sunshine and clear waters. Stretch out at the pool with a drink from the Las Palmas pool bar, or get your fill at the two onsite restaurants, beachfront Albatros and La Fuente, which offers a tasty buffet.
- Work on your tan or play in the waves at the beach.
- Sip cocktails at Palenque, the hotel's sleek lobby bar.
- Enjoy a complimentary dinner at the Señor Frogs, a buzzing bar and restaurant within walking distance of the resort.
- Live entertainment: The hotel puts on two shows per week: the Mexican Fiesta mariachi show and Caribbean Night.
- Room with a view: Stretch out in your spacious room while taking in a view of the ocean or lagoon.
- Bring the kids: The Kids Club Flamingo offers supervised beach activities for children aged 5 and up, and the resort also has a kids' pool, playground, and arts-and-crafts room.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn't always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it's especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula's most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178
7. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.