What You Get
- All-inclusive Cancún vacation with airfare
- 39 options available, including departures in October, November, December 2015, January, February, and March 2016 from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), Chicago, Houston (IAH), New York City, Los Angeles (LAX), or Baltimore (BWI).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $176 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 11/15/15
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $50 fee per person; 46-day cancellation notice required fee of 50% Groupon price applies; 31-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Transfers not included; $20 per person, roundtrip.
All-Inclusive Beachside Resort in Cancún
Cancún is known for its white-sand beaches, temperate weather, and all-inclusive resorts. Among these is the beachside Flamingo Cancun Resort, which offers a sun-drenched pool, a kids’ club, and stunning ocean views. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), Chicago, Houston (IAH), New York City, Los Angeles (LAX), or Baltimore (BWI)
- 4 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a standard oceanview room at Flamingo Cancun Resort
- All meals and snacks
- Domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Kids’ club
- Tips and taxes
Property at a Glance: Flamingo Cancun Resort
Perched on a strip of white-sand beach between a lagoon and the Caribbean, the picturesque Flamingo Cancun Resort offers plenty of sunshine and clear waters. Stretch out at the pool with a drink from the Las Palmas pool bar, or get your fill at the two onsite restaurants, the beachfront Albatros and La Fuente, which offers a tasty buffet.
- Colorful accommodations: Guest rooms have ocean or lagoon views.
- Work on your tan or play in the waves at the beach.
- Sip cocktails at Palenque, the hotel’s sleek lobby bar.
- Enjoy a complimentary dinner at Señor Frogs, a buzzing bar and restaurant within walking distance of the resort.
- Live entertainment: The hotel puts on two shows per week—the Mexican Fiesta mariachi show and Caribbean Night.
- Bring the kids: The kids’ club offers supervised beach activities for ages 5–12; the resort also has a kids’ pool, a playground, and an arts-and-crafts room.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn’t always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it’s especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula’s most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? Discounted rates apply for ages 12 and under. Please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? Prices are per person based on a minimum of 2 passengers booking together and sharing a hotel room. Each traveler must purchase a Groupon Voucher. Solo travelers must pay a single room supplement fee directly to Travel by Jen, as no room matching program is available. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
Standard Oceanview Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Two restaurants
- Two bars
- One snack bar
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club
- Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/15/15 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to $50 fee per person; 46-day cancellation notice required fee of 50% Groupon price applies; 31-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Transfers not included; $20 per person, roundtrip
- $176 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Flamingo Cancun Resort Stay with Airfare from Travel by Jen
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), Chicago, Houston (IAH), New York City, Los Angeles (LAX), or Baltimore (BWI) is included.