All-Inclusive, Adults-Only Vacation in Cancun
Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea sit on either side of this adults-only resort in Cancun’s Hotel Zone. You can plunge into the warm Caribbean, or just kick back and sip cocktails beneath palapa umbrellas on the beach. At night, the pace picks up with live music. The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, Washington D.C., Boston, Louisville, New York, Chicago, DFW, or LAX.
- 5 nights of all-inclusive, deluxe room accommodations at the Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa in Cancun
- Unlimited meals and snacks and unlimited beverages including domestic alcoholic drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Resort activities, including fully equipped fitness center, sauna & steam room, and lighted tennis court
- Day and night resort entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Golden Parnassus
The Golden Parnassus is a pyramid-shaped hotel and resort overlooking the Caribbean across a white-sand beach. You won’t have to worry about being splashed poolside by little cannonballers—this is a high-end, adults-only vacation spot. You’ll also have exchange privileges at the nearby Great Parnassus resort, meaning you’ll double your restaurant and drink options during your stay.
- Room with a view: Deluxe rooms overlooking the lagoon from a private balcony.
- Splash around in the two inter-connected pools, or go snorkeling and windsurfing at the beach
- Stay busy with tennis, bike rentals, yoga classes, and live entertainment at night
- Sip cocktails on swing sets at the open-air Dolphin Bar, one of four on-site drinking establishments.
- Diverse dining options range from tender cuts of filet mignon at the rustic Old Barn restaurant to upscale Italian fare at Pier 12, which offers up-close views of the Caribbean
- Couple’s massages and sea-salt exfoliations can be had at the on-site spa.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn’t always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it’s especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula’s most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.