All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation
You can eat and drink all you want and swim in Runaway Bay or three freeform pools during this 5-night all-inclusive adults-only resort stay from Travel by Jen. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Orlando, FLL, New York, Washington D.C., Boston, or ATL
- 5 nights of all-inclusive junior-suite accommodations at the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica adults-only hotel in Runaway Bay
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and domestic drinks
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Access to fitness facilities
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
Property at a Glance: Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica overlooks Runaway Bay’s sparkling white-sand beach, but the resort’s most fabulous water features may be its pools. Three freeform pools connect to create a long, winding waterway that snakes throughout the property, passing tropical palms and thatched palapas along the way. The pools host volleyball, water polo, and water aerobics during the day, and a swim-up bar serves ice-cold beer and cocktails.
- Beach activities: snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, and windsurfing
- Unlimited eats: Dine on international favorites at the resort’s buffet restaurants, or head to one of the several à la carte restaurants, which serve Italian, Mexican, Japanese, and fusion specialties. Three nights of à la carte dining are included in your reservation.
- Junior suites feature hydromassage tubs and balconies or terraces.
- Evening entertainment includes karaoke, live music, and a ska dance club that plays reggae music.
- Book an excursion through the resort. Options include trips to a bioluminescent lagoon and Dunn’s River Falls in Negril.
Runaway Bay, Jamaica: Quiet Resort Town near Natural Wonders
Runaway Bay is tucked into the northern coast of Jamaica, between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. The secluded town is one of the island’s smallest—Lonely Planet calls it “a one-street village”—and it’s noticeably quieter than its tourist-clogged neighbors. But what it lacks in size Runaway Bay makes up in natural attractions. Some of the best underwater sights in the Caribbean can be explored during scuba-diving tours of the coral reef just offshore. And about 4 miles (7 km) west of town, you can explore the limestone vaults and subterranean lakes of the Green Grotto Caves, which were used as a hideout by Spanish die-hards during Jamaica’s 18th-century colonization by the English.
A scenic 25-minute drive brings you to one of the island’s most popular attractions—Dunn’s River Falls. This natural wonder consists of a series of terraced waterfalls cascading from the mountains to the sea like a gigantic flight of stairs. Thousands of travelers visit the site each year, and it even served as a filming location for the first James Bond movie, Dr. No. Today, tour groups frolic at the bottom of the falls or make the 600-foot climb to the top behind local guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, this is an adults-only resort and children are not permitted.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.