Travel By Jen: 45,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Adults-Only 21+ Resort in Cancún
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- New York City
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
- Washington, DC
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Denver (DEN)
- Raleigh/Durham (RDU)
- Round-trip airport transfers starting at $25
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (Choice of 3 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a Grand Ocean Room at Grand Oasis Sens
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages including domestic alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Planned activities by resort entertainment staff throughout the day.
- Nearby AquaWorld Marina offers hours of fun with free use of kayaks and aquatic bikes.
- Nightly entertainment including Kinky Night Club, themed parties, and live music.
- All gratuities included.
Grand Oasis Sens
The Grand Oasis Sens, situated between Nichupté Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, sets the mood for a romantic getaway with postcard-worthy ocean views and easy access to a white-sand beach. Since the resort is adults-only, you won’t have to worry about kids splashing around in the three outdoor pools. Instead, you can let your stress melt away as you sunbathe on loungers or practice your backstroke on your way to the swim-up bar. Grownups can find even more peace and tranquility within the onsite spa, where they can indulge in soothing massages and body treatments. When hunger strikes, visitors feast on international cuisines at 9 onsite restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a voucher for my child? No, this resort is adults only; all guests must be 21 or older.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.