All-Inclusive Dominican Republic Vacation
During this all-inclusive vacation from Travel by Jen, you'll spend 4 or 6 nights at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, a luxury resort set on a white-sand beach in Punta Cana. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, New York, Washington D.C., Buffalo, or Boston
- 4 or 6 nights of all-inclusive deluxe accommodations at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- All meals, snacks, and domestic nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Select international drinks
- House wine served with lunch and dinner
- In-room minibar
- Access to tennis courts and fitness center, and nonmotorized watersports including windsurfing, kayaking, and catamarans
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
Due to high demand, there is no availability on May 1–4, 2014.
Resort at a Glance: Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Set along a private stretch of Bavaro Beach, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa and its two sister properties form an enormous vacation complex. During your stay, you'll have all-inclusive access to restaurants and bars, nightly entertainment, and the onsite casino.
- White-sand beach is a kilometer long, and you can borrow kayaks, windsurfing equipment, and catamarans
- Deluxe rooms feature terraces or balconies with view of the beach, pool, or gardens.
- 13 restaurants and 14 bars ranging from Chinese and Brazilian eateries to swim-up bars, a sports bar, and a disco
- Stretch out at the lagoon-style pool in the middle of the resort, surrounded by palapa huts.
- Supervised kids' club keeps both teens and small children occupied with games, activities, and play time
- Roll the dice at the onsite casino, or relax with a treatment at the onsite spa.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as "a beautiful island paradise." Punta Cana, located on the island's easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-603-3178 to check availability and pricing.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.