What You Get
- All-inclusive Jamaica vacation with airfare
- 43 options available, including departures in June, July, August, and September from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York City (NYC), Los Angeles (LAX), Washington D.C. (WAS), Chicago (CHI), Houston (IAH), Boston (BOS), Buffalo (BUF), or Raleigh-Durham (RDU).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Travel by Jen at 800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $329 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 6/10/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
All-Inclusive Vacation at 4-Star Resort in Jamaica
Jamaica is best known for its temperate climate, white-sand beaches, and clear waters. This all-inclusive stay from Travel by Jen offers up all three, as well as unlimited food and drinks. Each vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York City (NYC), Los Angeles (LAX), Washington D.C. (WAS), Chicago (CHI), Houston (IAH), Boston (BOS), Buffalo (BUF), or Raleigh-Durham (RDU)
- 4 nights of all-inclusive stay in a one-bedroom suite at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Local and international drinks
- In-room minibar restocked daily
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Those 18 and older can make use of the facilities at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa; $10 entrance fee for hydrotherapy, sauna, jacuzzi, and pool
- Free access to fitness center
- $400 in resort credits presented as coupons for select amounts toward upgrades, romantic dinners, spa services, resort shops and more
Resort at a Glance: Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
The 4-star Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa and its sister resort, Grand Palladium Jamaica, offer ample shared amenities just steps from a quiet stretch of white-sand beach. Between the waves and the resort’s spacious suites is Jamaica’s largest pool, an infinity pool that stretches around the ground-floor lobby.
- All-inclusive eats: Fill up on barbecue, Indian, Italian, and other fare at seven à la carte restaurants and three buffets.
- Take to the water with complimentary kayaks and windsurfing gear at the beach.
- Relax on your balcony or terrace with a drink from the minibar, or soak in your suite’s hydromassage bathtub.
- Thirteen bars: Your options include a nightclub, sports bar, swim-up bar, and beach bar.
- Pamper yourself with a massage with local aromatherapy oils, a facial, or a manicure at Zentropia Spa.
Montego Bay, Jamaica: Coastal City with Tropical Jungles and Vibrant Markets
Situated on Jamaica’s northwest coast, Montego Bay draws vacationers year-round with its temperate climate, clear waters, and postcard-perfect beaches. Just a short ways inland, freshwater rivers such as the Martha Brae cut through expanses of jungle and forested mountains, making for scenic rafting.
Years ago, Montego Bay was a thriving banana and sugar exporter. You’ll find remnants of the city’s past at Sam Sharpe Square, where cobblestone streets stretch past grand Georgian architecture and a cast-iron fountain donated by a former banana baron. The city’s dynamic “Hip Strip” buzzes with duty-free boutiques and lively flea markets hawking brightly colored textiles, carved wooden sculptures, and natural healing oils that double as cassette-tape lubricant.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Jetset Vacations at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, reduced rates are available for kids 17 and under. Please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? Prices are per person based on a minimum of 2 passengers booking together and sharing a hotel room. Each traveler must purchase a Groupon Voucher. Solo travelers must pay a single room supplement fee directly to Jetset Vacations, as no room matching program is available. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Jetset Vacations for details.
- One king bed or two double beds plus one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4, adults or children
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Infinity pool
- Spa and wellness center for guests 18 and over; $10 entrance fee for hydrotherapy, sauna, jacuzzi, and pool
- WiFi available in rooms, on beach, near pool, and in other communal areas including the lobby
- Nightclub and 13 bars
- Seven à la carte restaurants and three buffets
- Gaming lounge
- Hot tubs
- Free access to fitness center
- Free room service
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 6/10/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $329 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Travel by Jen
- Round-trip airfare included from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York City (NYC), Los Angeles (LAX), Washington D.C. (WAS), Chicago (CHI), Houston (IAH), Boston (BOS), Buffalo (BUF), or Raleigh-Durham (RDU)
- Transfers not included; available from $39