What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Travel by Jen no later than 12/20/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $139 fee to travel solo. Airport transfers; $25 round trip per person. Environmental tax of 25 Pesos (approximately $1.25 USD) per room per night not included and payable locally.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Mexican peso
All-Inclusive Adults-Only Stay at Brand New Cancun Resort
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Houston (IAH)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York City
- Boston (BOS)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (3 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at the adults-only Grand Sens Cancun
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
The Grand Sens Cancun, situated between Nichupté Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, sets the mood for a romantic getaway with postcard-worthy ocean views and easy access to a white-sand beach. Since the resort is adults-only, you won’t have to worry about kids splashing around in the serene outdoor infinity pool. Instead, you can let your stress melt away as you sunbathe on loungers or practice your backstroke on your way to the swim-up bar. Grownups can find even more peace and tranquility within the onsite spa, where they can indulge in soothing massages and body treatments. When hunger strikes, visitors feast on international cuisines at ten onsite restaurants.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids pricing: no kids allowed
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
- One king bed or two double beds (assigned at check-in based on availability)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adults-only 21+
- Parking: complimentary on-site parking
- Rollaways: yes, subject to availability
- Accessibility: no handicap-accessible rooms
- 10 restaurants, 8 bars/lounges
- Infinity swimming pool
- Kinky Night Club
- Nightly entertainment
- On-site car rentals (additional charges apply)
- Spa (additional charges apply)
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/20/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check-in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in (American Express, Visa, or Mastercard)
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Resort is not handicapped accessible
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $139 fee to travel solo
- Airport transfers; $25 round trip per person
- Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods
- Environmental tax of 25 Pesos (approximately $1.25 USD) per room per night not included and payable locally
- Valid for standard room.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.