What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Travel by Jen no later than 12/20/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods. $389 fee to travel solo. $25 per day mandatory car insurance coverage not included. Up to $1,000 refundable deposit required for the duration of renting the vehicle.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Costa Rican colón
- Drive on the right side of the road
Costa Rica Vacation with Car Rental
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington, DC
- New York City
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- Includes automatic rental car for trip duration
Hotels (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at GreenLagoon Wellbeing Resort in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- 3 nights of accommodations at La Costa de Papito in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- 1 night of accommodations at Best Western Irazú Hotel & Studios in San José
- Daily breakfast included
Ideas for Your Vacation
Explore Costa Rica’s natural wonders during this adventurous vacation that takes you everywhere from the volcanoes of La Fortuna and the idyllic beaches of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca to the bustling streets of San José. During the trip you’ll stay at a jungle eco resort, a beach-side hotel, and a buzzing city property, each close to must-see natural landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Arenal Volcano National Park in La Fortuna: Witness the park’s namesake volcano, as well as the dormant Cerro Chato, whose crater holds a picturesque green lagoon.
- La Fortuna’s Tabacon Hot Springs: Exotic orchids surround secluded caves where you can lounge in pools of hot springs fed by a waterfall.
- Puerto Viejo’s Jaguar Animal Rescue Centre: Mingle with jungle creatures like jaguars, sloths, and monkeys while learning about the center’s rescue efforts.
- Playa Cocles: Catch some sun on one of Puerto Viejo’s most popular beaches for swimmers, surfers, and reef-divers.
- San José’s Mercado Central: Browse stalls stocked with fresh coffee beans, jewelry, and cowboy boots, or sample rich Costa Rican coffee at one of the local cafes.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 11 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/20/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $389 fee to travel solo
- $25 per day mandatory car insurance coverage not included
- Up to $1,000 refundable deposit required for the duration of renting the vehicle
- Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.