8-Day Vacation in Costa Rica
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Boston (BOS)
- New York City
- Washington, DC
- Denver (DEN)
- Dallas (DAL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Includes Manual Economy Rental Car for duration of trip
- Kids pricing: 10 and under pay reduced rates
Resort (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Eco Villas in La Fortuna
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Playa Santa Teresa in Santa Teresa
- 1 night of accommodations at Best Western Irazu in San José
- Includes daily breakfast at all resorts
Ideas for Your Vacation
This 8-day vacation from Travel By Jen lets you split your time between three destinations in Costa Rica, giving you glimpses of the country’s varied landscapes and its largest city. There’s no itinerary, so how you spend your time is up to you.
- Volcanic vents heat the many hot springs around Arenal Volcano; you’ll find swim-up bars and water slides at some.
- Puntarenas: You’re never far from beaches, national parks, and nature reserves in this province, making it popular for ecotourism.
- The Jade Museum: See an extensive collection of carved jade figurines and jewelry, some of which dates back to the Mayan empire, in San José.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee of $389 to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.