What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Travel by Jen no later than 11/23/18.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $25 per day mandatory car insurance coverage not included. Up to $1,000 refundable deposit required for the duration of renting the vehicle. $389 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Costa Rican colón
8-Day Vacation in Costa Rica
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Boston (BOS)
- New York City
- Washington, DC
- Denver (DEN)
- Dallas (DAL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Includes Manual Economy Rental Car for duration of trip
- Kids pricing: 10 and under pay reduced rates
Resort (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Eco Villas in La Fortuna
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Playa Santa Teresa in Santa Teresa
- 1 night of accommodations at Best Western Irazu in San José
- Includes daily breakfast at all resorts
Ideas for Your Vacation
This 8-day vacation from Travel By Jen lets you split your time between three destinations in Costa Rica, giving you glimpses of the country’s varied landscapes and its largest city. There’s no itinerary, so how you spend your time is up to you.
- Volcanic vents heat the many hot springs around Arenal Volcano; you’ll find swim-up bars and water slides at some.
- Puntarenas: You’re never far from beaches, national parks, and nature reserves in this province, making it popular for ecotourism.
- The Jade Museum: See an extensive collection of carved jade figurines and jewelry, some of which dates back to the Mayan empire, in San José.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee of $389 to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
- Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/23/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $25 per day mandatory car insurance coverage not included
- Up to $1,000 refundable deposit required for the duration of renting the vehicle
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $389 fee to travel solo
- Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.