Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City
- Washington, DC
- Includes manual economy rental car for duration of stay
Hotels (6 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Los Lagos Hotel Resort & Spa in La Fortuna
- 3 nights of accommodations at Tabulia Tree Hotel in Manuel Antonio
Daily breakfast included and unlimited access to hot springs complex, hiking trails and animal exhibits at Los Lagos.
La Fortuna is best known for its location just west of Arenal Volcano. The town got its name in 1968 when the volcano erupted, destroying everything immediately to the east but leaving La Fortuna—”the fortunate”—intact. Arenal is dormant now, but the surrounding region retains its allure, with hiking trails, fertile rain forests, and a lake that’s perfect for watersports.
- Where you’ll stay: Los Lagos Hotel, Spa, and Resort, set in the foothills of the volcano
- Best way to relax: Lounge in the hotel’s natural hot springs.
- See the volcano up close and explore the rainforest via horseback-riding trails.
Manuel Antonio overlooks rainforests and the Pacific Ocean from its hilltop setting in Puntarenas. The town is a gateway to Manuel Antonio National Park, a small but biodiverse park that’s home to all four Costa Rican monkeys: spider, howler, white-faced, and squirrel. The city is also close to the region’s white-sand beaches—they’re good for swimming and surfing.
- Where you’ll stay: Tabulia Tree Hotel and Villas, located just a few miles from the park and beaches
- Meet the neighbors: Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife such as monkeys and iguanas as you walk around the property.
- Hit the water: Paddle past the mangroves of Damas Island for the chance to spot dolphins
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 10 and under pay reduced rates, please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.