What You Get
- 5-night all-inclusive Punta Cana vacation with airfare
- 30 options available, including departures in May, June, July, August, September, and October from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York, Boston (BOS), Chicago, Buffalo (BUF), or Baltimore (BWI).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $299 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 4/30/15
- Blackout dates: Not valid for travel 5/3–5/18/15.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $50 fee per person; 46-day cancellation notice required fee of 50% Groupon price applies; 31-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: $10 tourist card not included, fee payable at airport upon arrival; must be paid in U.S. currency. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Transfers are not included; available from Travel by Jen for $28 per person, round-trip.
Luxury All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation
This vacation sets you up at a 4-star seaside resort set on the shores of Punta Cana and Playa Bávaro, which Frommer’s calls “one of the world’s greatest beach strips.” It’s an ideal location for swimming and snorkeling in the waters by day, and dancing the night away at Punta Cana’s nearby clubs and discotheques at night. Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York, Boston (BOS), Chicago, Buffalo (BUF), or Baltimore (BWI)
- 5 nights all-inclusive accommodations in a junior jacuzzi suite at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana
- All food, including 3 meals daily plus snacks
- Beverages, including in-room mini bar and premium drinks at onsite bars
- Supervised kids’ programs (ages 4–14)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Hotel tax, service charges, and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Majestic Elegance Punta Cana
As soon as you arrive at the 4-star Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, you’ll receive a welcome cocktail from the staff—and that’s just the start of the hospitality. You can indulge in couple’s massages, relax at a Turkish bath, or take an intro to diving lesson in the swimming pool. Parents can rest assured knowing their youngsters will burn off their energy at the interactive, supervised kids’ club, replete with its own pool and mini disco.
- Where’s the beach? The ocean’s right outside, so you don’t have to go far to relax along the Caribbean.
- Where you’ll stay: Luxurious junior suites are trimmed in European marble and feature plasma TVs and jetted tubs. Some have private balconies overlooking the ocean.
- Try your luck: Head to the hotel’s sister resort, Majestic Colonial, to play slot and table games at the onsite casino.
- High-end dining: Dine on fresh seafood in a thatched-roof palapa at the open-air See & Sea restaurant, savor grilled cuts of Argentinean meat at Asadito Steak House, or try one of the other five onsite restaurants.
- Sit back with a cocktail and soak up sunshine on the beach bar, one of seven onsite bars.
- Get your feet wet: You can wade in the Caribbean’s warm waters, or try your hand at kayaking and other non-motorized water sports.
- Award-winning: The hotel received TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2014.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. For options with full city names, a departure airport is assigned by Travel by Jen at the time of booking based on availability. The supplement cost to depart from a city not included is subject to availability. To inquire about availability and cost from your departure city, please call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178.
2. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? Prices shown are per person and based on a minimum of two people booking together and sharing a room. Each traveler must purchase a Groupon. A single supplement fee is required to travel solo.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? Kids 12 and under pay a reduced rate. Kids 13 and over must purchase a Groupon. Contact Travel by Jen for child pricing at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Travel by Jen to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible to avoid this issue. If Travel by Jen is unable to book your trip during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare is subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. For more details, contact Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178.
Junior Suite with Jetted-Tub
- One king bed or two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 kids (12 and under)
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- 7 restaurants
- 3 pools
- Swim-up Bar
- Punta Blanca Golf Club nearby
- Snorkeling & windsurfing
- Tennis courts
- Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 4/30/15 or promo value expires
- Not valid for travel 5/3–5/18/15
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to $50 fee per person; 46-day cancellation notice required fee of 50% Groupon price applies; 31-day notice or fee up to Groupon price applies; Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $10 tourist card not included; fee payable at airport upon arrival; must be paid in U.S
- $299 fee to travel solo
- Transfers are not included; available from Travel by Jen for $28 per person, round-trip.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Stay with Airfare from Travel by Jen
- All options include roundtrip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), New York, Boston (BOS), Chicago, Buffalo (BUF), or Baltimore (BWI)