Travel By Jen: 40,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Vacation at 4-Star Bahamas Resort
Stretch out next to one of the Bahamas’ most picturesque beaches on this getaway with airfare from Travel By Jen. On this trip, you’ll stay at the 4-star Meliá Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, which was named one of the 10 best Caribbean all-inclusive resorts by Fodor’s in 2015. Here, you can unwind in three waterfall-laden pools (including an adults-only pool), borrow a kayak to explore the coast, or join the yoga classes or henna tattoo workshops. Guests can also explore local shops, take a free shuttle to the Baha Mar Casino, or play golf at the Royal Blue Golf Course for an additional fee. Guests have all-inclusive access at seven restaurants, including a trendy tapas lounge and a Japanese-Peruvian fusion eatery. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Washington, DC
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York City
- Raleigh/Durham (RDU)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Austin (AUS)
- St. Louis (STL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel By Jen at (888) 285-2091.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (4 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a classic island-view room at Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive
- All meals and drinks
- Kids club featuring kids pool, activities and more (open until 9 p.m. daily)
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Adults-only pool with swim-up bar
- Daily and nightly entertainment and activities
- Free Balmoral Beach tour (daily departures at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m.)
- Access to 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary resort-wide WiFi
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Travel by Jen: Go to your account to view your voucher for Travel by Jen contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/6/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a voucher for my child? No, children 12 and under pay reduced rates; please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.