All-Inclusive Resort in Jamaica
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Washington, DC
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York City
- Dallas (DAL)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Boston (BOS)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (Choice of 4 or 6 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at Merrils Beach Resort III
- Three daily meals
- Afternoon coffee and tea with cake
- Unlimited local, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Twice a week beach barbeque with entertainment
- Twice a week beach barbeque with entertainment at sister property (Merrills II)
Nestled in the lush tropics of Negril, these neighboring, colonial-style resorts place guests between the warm Caribbean sea and a flowing botanical garden. From private balconies, guests can sit and catch the warm breeze, smelling the salty sea air as it mixes with the sweet, fruity scent of tropical flowers and plants. By the beach, they can enjoy buffet-style dining at one of the two onsite eateries while sinking their toes into the sand. Outside, they can sip glasses of wine or Caribbean-inspired cocktails while lounging under the cool shade of sea-grape trees. Guests are welcome to use facilities at the sister property, Merrils II.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 11 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.