All-Inclusive Cozumel Vacation
Travelers can explore the white-sand beaches and colorful reefs of Cozumel on this 5-night all-inclusive vacation, which includes a scuba-diving package, from Travel by Jen. The trip includes:
Round-trip airfare from STL, HOU, CHI, MIA, and DFW; alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for an additional fee
- 5-night all-inclusive stay in a Superior Premium room at Allegro Cozumel
- 1 scuba dive per person each day
- Unlimited meals, snacks, and alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorized watersports, including kayaking, snorkeling, and sailing
- Daily activities program by the pool and beach areas
- Nightly shows and entertainment
- Taxes and gratuities<p>
Hotel at a Glance: Allegro Cozumel
Allegro Cozumel lies along a stretch of powdery beach on the picturesque island of Cozumel. The beach is a hub of activity at this all-inclusive resort; guests can borrow kayaks and snorkeling gear, play a game of volleyball on the sand, or simply relax under the shade of a thatched palapa. You can also go swimming here, or head for the property’s four pools and jacuzzi.
- Number of bars: five, including a beach bar and a disco that stays open until 1:30 a.m.
- All-inclusive dining: Asian and Mexican restaurants, a snack bar, and an international buffet
- Stay active: The resort features a fitness center with sauna, four lighted tennis courts, and plenty of beachfront activities.
- Good for kids: water park with slides and splash fountain, covered playground, and kids clubs for ages 4–12 and 8–17
- Scuba package: All options include a daily dive with equipment at the world-famous Palancar Reef—home to sea turtles, nurse sharks, and hundreds of tropical fish—or other nearby spots. Prior scuba certification is recommended, although the resort can provide 2- to 3-day certification courses consisting of written work, five pool sessions, and four open-water dives for an additional fee.<p>
Cozumel, Mexico: Relaxed Tropical Island with World-Class Diving
Cozumel, Mexico’s largest Caribbean island, lies just off the eastern coast of the Yucatán peninsula. Compared to Cancún—Mexico’s spring-break capital, located 50 miles north—Cozumel is decidedly laid-back. Formerly a fishing settlement, the island remains blissfully free of high-rise resorts and other signs of overdevelopment. Visitors here tend to focus more on exploring the wilderness than on late-night beach parties. Adventure-tour companies arrange expeditions by land or by sea, including trips to ancient Mayan ruins and the island’s jungles, marshes, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels.
More than 500 species of fish swim among turtles, rays, and countless other aquatic animals inside the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel. Another site, just off the northwestern coast, houses a 40-passenger Convair airliner. Sunk in 1977 for the filming of a Mexican disaster movie, the plane has become overgrown with coral and sea fans and is frequented by schools of colorful parrotfish. Above the surface, you’ll find white-sand beaches frequented by sunbathers.
There’s only one city on the island—San Miguel de Cozumel, where street vendors on a waterfront promenade sell everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars. It’s also where you’ll find an assortment of clubs and bars showcasing live reggae-salsa fusion and jazz bands.<p>
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-603-3178 to check availability and pricing.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.<p>