What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Travel by Jen no later than 4/3/20.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $25 per day mandatory car insurance coverage not included. Up to $1,000 refundable deposit required for the duration of renting the vehicle. Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods. $519 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Costa Rican colón
San Carlos, Santa Cruz, and San Jose Vacation with Hotels and Rental Car
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Pittsburgh (PIT
- Boston (BOS)
- Houston (IAH)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Manual economy car rental for trip duration.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Montaña De Fuego Resort & Spa in San Carlos
- 3 nights of all-inclusive accommodations at Occidental Tamarindo in Santa Cruz
- 1 nights of accommodations at Best Western Irazú Hotel & Studios in San José
- Includes breakfast and tours at Montana de Fuego (Farm Tour, Maleku Indigenous Cultural Experience, Early Birdwatching)
- All inclusive with all meals, drinks, and snacks at Occidental Tamarindo
- Breakfast included at Best Western Irazu
Ideas for Your Vacation
Perhaps best known for its ecotourism, Costa Rica offers myriad national parks, picturesque beaches, and lively cityscapes. You’ll get a little taste of all three during this seven-night trip from Travel by Jen. Your starting point will be the Montaña De Fuego Resort & Spa in San Carlos, near the foot of Arenal Volcano—a hotspot for hiking and outdoor excursions. You’ll then head to the Occidental Tamarindo in Santa Cruz, where you can swim and soak up the sun, before ending your trip at the Best Western Irazú Hotel & Studios in Costa Rica’s capital San José.
- Arenal Volcano National Park consists of nearly 30,000 acres of misty cloud forests, petrified lava fields, and the tranquil Lake Arenal. Its centerpiece: the conical, 5,000-foot Arenal Volcano.
- Outdoor Activities: The Guanacaste province’s coast is known for its world-class sportfishing, scuba diving, and snorkeling.
- The Pre-Columbian Gold Museum in San José features thousands of ancient artifacts, from jewelry to sculptures.
- Mercado Central: Browse stalls stocked with fresh coffee beans, jewelry, and cowboy boots, or sample rich Costa Rican coffee and sweets at one of the local cafes.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 11 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
- Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 4/3/20 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $25 per day mandatory car insurance coverage not included
- Up to $1,000 refundable deposit required for the duration of renting the vehicle
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $519 fee to travel solo
- Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.