5-Night All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation
This 5-night all-inclusive vacation from Travel by Jen puts you up at a 4-star resort in Punta Cana, on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. Located right on the soft, white sands of Bávaro Beach, the resort offers a variety of spots for sunbathing, swimming, and sipping cocktails. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Atlanta (ATL), Baltimore (BWI), Denver (DEN), Detroit (DTW), Houston, New York City, or San Francisco (SFO).
- 5-Night all-inclusive stay at 4-star Natura Park Beach EcoResort & Spa in a standard room
- Three meals per day, plus snacks
- Domestic drinks, alcoholic and nonalcoholic
- One hour of non-motorized watersports per day
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Supervised kids club for ages 4–12
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- Round-trip airport transfers included
Resort at a Glance: Natura Park Beach EcoResort & Spa
Natura Park is the epitome of a tropical getaway. Walk along one of the resort’s paths, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by gardens, lagoons, and exotic birds. The vegetation eventually gives way to Bávaro Beach and sparkling ocean waters. The 4-star resort blends right in with the environment, incorporating stone, coconut trees, and a freshwater swimming pool into its design.
- All meals included: The resort’s La Cana Buffet Restaurant serves international takes on breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Your stay also includes ice-cream service on the beach and daily restocking of your minibar.
- Sip cold beers at six bars, including one by the pool, one in the pool, and two on the beach.
- Take to the ocean using the resort’s sailing, windsurfing, and kayaking equipment.
- Learn a new skill: The resort offers classes in Spanish, dancing, sailing, and tennis.
- Nightly shows entertain guests with comedy and music designed to get feet moving.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city not listed in the deal options? Options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. For options without airport codes, the departure airport is assigned when booked based on availability. Departures from other cities are available (and may cost more) please call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for prices from an airport not listed on the Groupon deal page.
2. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, children 12 and under pay discounted rates directly at time of redemption.
3. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are booking together and sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
4. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Booking Guarantee” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If two people are traveling together, you need to purchase two Groupons. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare is subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.