Travel By Jen: 25,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Playa del Carmen Vacation with Airfare, Deluxe room, and unlimited Xcaret Xperience access
There’s a lot competing for your attention at this all-inclusive 4-star resort. To start, there’s the white-sand Caribbean beach dotted with palapa umbrellas. But don’t forget about the five pools set amid palm trees and lush gardens. That still leaves more than a dozen activities ranging from tennis to nightly shows. Mull over your options while you eat fresh seafood at 1 of the 10 restaurants. If you still can’t decide what to do, simply lounge on your private terrace. This vacation from Travel by Jen includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from:
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Houston (HOU)
- New York City
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington, DC
- Denver (DEN)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (Choice of 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a Deluxe Room with Unlimited Xcaret Xperience at Occidental at Xcaret Destination
- All meals and snacks, available 24 hours a day
- Unlimited drinks, available 24 hours a day
- VIP Mayan Welcome, upgraded in-room amenities, welcome bottle of tequila, and fruit plate
- All day unlimited access to Xcaret Park and 10% off food and beverage purchases inside the park
- $920 in Resort Coupons toward additional tours, spa services, enhanced Xcaret Park experiences, and more
- Kids’ club
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Hotel taxes and tips
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Travel by Jen: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Travel by Jen contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/7/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing. Kids 12 and under pay reduced rates.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.