5-Night All-Inclusive Aruba Vacation
With this trip from Travel by Jen, you’ll enjoy all-inclusive amenities at a luxurious resort on the shores of Aruba’s Palm Beach. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from ATL, New York, BOS, Miami, Washington D.C., Chicago, or LAX
- 3 or 5 nights of all-inclusive, deluxe oceanview accommodations at the Occidental Grand Aruba Resort
- Meals, unlimited drinks, and snacks
- Five restaurants, four bars, and one disco with bar
- Natural-style swimming pool with two hot tubs
- Nonmotorized watersports and leisure activities
- Shows and nightly entertainment
- Kids Club with a program of supervised activities (ages 4–12)
- Welcome drink
- Daily programs of activities at the pool and beach
- Scuba demonstration classes in the pool (twice a week)
- Exercise area
Hotel at a Glance: Occidental Grand Aruba Resort
Swaying palm trees and thatched umbrellas are all that separate you from the Caribbean Sea at this luxe resort. During your stay, you can sunbathe on the beach or rent a kayak for more active pursuits on the water. Inside, you can indulge in all-inclusive eats and drinks at more than half a dozen themed bars and restaurants.
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool or lounge in one of two hot tubs.
- Diverse dining: Sample Japanese teppanyaki cuisine and Mexican fare, or sip drinks at the beachside bar.
- Admire the ocean scenery from your deluxe oceanview room.
- Nightly entertainment includes live music and dancing.
- Onsite casino is available to all guests.
Oranjestad, Aruba: Dutch Capital with Exotic Wildlife and 18th-Century Fort
In the late 1700s, Dutch settlers founded the capital city of Oranjestad on Aruba’s southwestern coastline to serve as a transitional harbor for trade between Curaçao and Venezuela. Today, their influences can be seen in the city’s colorful-and-ornate Dutch Colonial architecture, most especially in the sherbet-colored buildings that line Wilhelminastraat, one of Oranjestad’s main streets.
Oranjestad’s proximity to the Caribbean Sea and its trade winds make it a nice spot for casual trips to the beach as well as other outdoor activities. Aruba’s Butterfly Farm is home to hundreds of exotic butterflies, including the iridescent blue morpho. To the north, the Aruba Ostrich Farm lets visitors feed the large birds and taste ostrich meat. Before leaving the island, make sure to visit Fort Zoutman, Oranjestad’s oldest structure. Built in 1798, the restored fort and tower house a history museum.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.