5-Night All-Inclusive Mexico Vacation
This 5-night vacation from Travel by Jen finds you in the midst of the Mexican Riviera’s sun-kissed Pacific beaches and Puerto Vallarta’s thrilling nightlife. You’ll stay at a beachfront hotel, where you’ll be treated to all-inclusive amenities. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Denver, St. Louis, Seattle, Las Vegas, LAX, SFO, Chicago, or San Diego
- 5 nights of all-inclusive accommodations at the Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Resort
- Unlimited meals, snacks, and beverages
- Domestic and international drinks
- Watersports: water polo, water aerobics, and kayaking
- Fitness center and tennis court
- Fun Club weekly activities program
- Kids Club with supervised activities
- New adults-only swimming pool
- Day- and nighttime entertainment
Hotel at a Glance: Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Resort
The Pacific Ocean meets a private stretch of beachfront just outside this award-winning resort. All-inclusive perks include kayaking on the ocean and sampling gourmet international fare from four onsite restaurants. Each night, you’ll retire to a newly renovated guest room with modern decor.
- Outdoor activities include beach yoga and volleyball.
- Dine in style on Mediterranean fare, Mexican cuisine, or international buffet dishes at the onsite restaurants.
- Pool with a view: Shaded by palm trees, the adults-only outdoor pool looks out onto the Pacific Ocean.
- Sip cocktails beachside beneath a palapa roof at Beach Bar.
- Recent recognition: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs and bouncy castles. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.