What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Travel by Jen no later than 11/27/18.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: Hotel transfer ($50/person) not included. Additional fee to travel solo: 3-nights: Nov 10-Dec 17, 2018: $119; Jan 4-29, 2019: $249; Jan 30-Mar 31, 2019: $299; 5-nights: Nov 10-Dec 15, 2018: $199; Jan 4-27, 2019: $419; Jan 28-Mar 31, 2019: $499.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: none, though Spanish is widely spoken
- Currency: Mexican peso (MXN)
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Beach Resort in Los Cabos
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City
- Ontario (ONT)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Raleigh/Durham (RDU)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Hotel transfer ($50/person) not included.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (Choice of 3 or 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a standard room at Royal Decameron Los Cabos
- All meals and snacks, including buffet-style and à la carte options
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Royal Decameron Los Cabos
The adults-only Royal Decameron Los Cabos gives you all the luxurious amenities you need to enjoy a vacation in the sun. Grab a drink, crack your favorite novel open, and forget your worries as you lounge on the tan colored-sand beach or by one of two pools. If you ever get tired of lying around, play a game of beach volleyball or catch one of the all-inclusive resort’s nighttime shows. Once you work up an appetite, have some Mediterranean food at Luna or try El Mercado’s diverse buffet.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas, for smoking areas as guest room balconies are permitted.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: ask about any possible paid room upgrades upon arrival.
- Two pools
- Two restaurants
- Six bars
- Night shows and disco
- Beach volleyball
- Spa (fees apply)
- WiFi access (fees apply)
- Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/27/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 to confirm
- Hotel transfer ($50/person) not included
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Additional fee to travel solo: 3-nights: Nov 10-Dec 17, 2018: $119; Jan 4-29, 2019: $249; Jan 30-Mar 31, 2019: $299; 5-nights: Nov 10-Dec 15, 2018: $199; Jan 4-27, 2019: $419; Jan 28-Mar 31, 2019: $499
- Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods
- Valid for standard room.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.