All-Inclusive Vacation along Dominicus Beach
You can laze about on Dominicus Beach or party it up in the discotheque on this 4- or 6-night all-inclusive vacation from Travel By Jen. All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, New York, BOS, Detroit, Orlando, Chicago, or Toronto
- 4 or 6 nights of standard, all-inclusive accommodations at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach
- All meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Kid's club for children ages 4–12
- Fitness facilities
Hotel at a Glance: Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach
The Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach overlooks sandy Dominicus Beach, tucked away in the island's southeast corner near La Romana. Guests can nap on lounge chairs beneath thatched-roof palapas or pursue more athletic activities, including canoeing, swimming, or surfing. As part of the all-inclusive plan, enjoy unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages as well as three meals daily and snacks at the restaurants.
- Grab a bite at one of the onsite restaurants, which range from an all-you-can-eat buffet to fine Italian and Asian dining.
- In-room amenities: Guest rooms feature 32-inch flat-screen TV, mini-fridge, air-conditioning, and coffeemaker.
- Recreation: Play a board game in the game room, or strike up a match on the beach volleyball or tennis courts.
- Treat yourself to a soothing massage or facial at the Metamorphosis Spa.
- Excursions: Visit the front desk to arrange scuba diving and sightseeing excursions on the island.
- Other things to do: Wander the streets of Altos De Chavón, a recreated medieval European village, or spot whales in the waters outside of Saona Island. There are also daily activities and nightly entertainment at the resort.
Playa Dominicus, Dominican Republic: Pristine Shoreline near Lively City
As a Blue Flag beach, Playa Dominicus doesn't just look spotless—its crystal-clear water is free of contaminants, making it ideal for scuba divers and swimmers. From here, you can charter a catamaran or speedboat cruise to the Parque Nacional del Este, which comprises a peninsula of dense jungle and limestone bluffs and a large, deserted island, Isla Saona. Keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins; they can often be seen playing in the slipstream of passing boats.
Half an hour northwest lies the city of La Romana, an urban hub with more than 100,000 inhabitants. Here you’ll find one of the world's largest cigar factories, the Tabacalera de García Cigar Factory, which offers free tours. The city also boasts a duty-free zone where you can buy perfume and jewelry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.