What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Travel by Jen no later than 12/11/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: Hotel transfer ($69 round trip/person) not included. Dec 10-16, 2019/Apr 12-May 28, 2019: $149; Jan 3-Apr 11, 2020: $259 fee to travel solo. $10 Tourist Card not included.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Dominican peso
4-Night All-Inclusive Vacation at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace in the Dominican Republic
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- New York City
- Orlando (MCO)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Hotel transfer ($69 round trip/person) not included.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Resort (4 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a superior room at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks, cocktails, and wine
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Kids’ club
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace
This vacation takes you to the Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace resort, which overlooks a sandy beach on the southeast corner of the Dominican Republic. You can lounge in the shade on the shore, or get active by snorkeling or scuba diving in the Caribbean Sea. The all-inclusive plan lets you refuel with food and unlimited drinks throughout the day from five on-site restaurants, including Italian and Asian inspired sit-down spots, as well as a number of bars.
Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Kids 12 and under pay reduced prices; please contact Travel by Jen for kid pricing
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 (king), 4 (two queen)
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: may be available upon request.
- Five restaurants
- Four pools
- Snorkeling, sailing, and windsurfing
- Beach volleyball and tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/11/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Hotel transfer ($69 round trip/person) not included
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Dec 10-16, 2019/Apr 12-May 28, 2019: $149; Jan 3-Apr 11, 2020: $259 fee to travel solo
- Surcharges may apply for departures crossing holiday periods
- $10 Tourist Card not included
- Valid for superior room.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.