Travel By Jen: 35,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Charming, All-Inclusive Resort in the Bahamas
The 26-acre Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach resort is located on the south shore of Grand Bahama island. This locale is a Caribbean tourism mecca thanks to its gorgeous beaches and national parks—not to mention its negligible distance from Florida and balmy temperatures. You could spend your entire vacation on the palm-dotted beach, nibbling fruit brought to you in between trips to the resort’s four restaurants (which feature Asian cuisine and wood-fired pizza). Or you could engage in adventurous activities like windsurfing, beach volleyball, and even the flying trapeze, once you get trained up a bit. This vacation from Travel by Jen includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Key West (EYW)
- Washington, DC
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- New York City
- Detroit (DTW)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (888) 285-2091.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Airport transfers: taxis available widely on island
Hotel (Choice of 3 or 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a vista oceanview room at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
- All meals
- Unlimited beverages
- Daily activities
- Theme nights and parties
- Nightly entertainment
- Exercise and cooking classes
- Children’s activities and club
- WiFi throughout the resort
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- Trapeze lessons
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Travel by Jen: Go to your account to view your voucher for Travel by Jen contact and redemption instructions. Book by 9/8/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo: $159 (3 nights) or $269 (5 nights). Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a voucher for my child? No, reduced rates are available for children 12 and under. Please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.