All-Inclusive Puerto Plata Vacation
Indulge in unlimited eats and drinks or sit in the sun on the Caribbean beach during this all-inclusive getaway to Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic.
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Orlando, FLL/Miami, New York, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, or Syracuse
- 5-night Ocean View accommodations at Viva Wyndham Tangerine
- Unlimited food, drinks, and snacks
- Daily activities and entertainment programs
- Access to disco
- Gym access
- Use of towels and chairs
- Kids club
- Kite surfing lesson
- Taxes and gratuities are included
Resort at a Glance: Viva Wyndham Tangerine
This large, all-inclusive Puerto Plata resort is set directly on the shoreline of the Caribbean, complete with a sugar-sand beach and all the sugary tropical drinks you can handle. In the heart of Cabarete, the Viva Wyndham Tangerine is within walking distance of beach, shopping, nightlife, and more.
- Kiteboard and kayak at the beach, or book a snorkeling or scuba diving session to explore the vibrant nearby coral reefs.
- Activities galore: Dance the night away at the onsite disco, hang out at the huge, palm-lined pool, or watch different shows each night at the theater.
- International flavors abound at the three onsite restaurants—choose from the epic buffet at La Bahia, authentic Mexican at Vive Mexico, or Italian specialties at La Vela.
- Supervised kids club where youngsters can play with other children at the resort's playground and partake in fun activities
- Have a relaxing massage and body scrub at the swank onsite spa.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone rock formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with blooming botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro's massive Christ the Redeemer statue. It's also worth it to take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela, where you'll find the remains of a church as well as ruins of a colonial village where Columbus routinely woke his neighbors by blasting the Santa Maria's foghorn.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
5. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
6. Is airport transportation included? No, but it can be added on for an additional fee at time of redemption.