All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort with Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
The Dominican Republic has its white-sand beaches and cerulean waters to thank for its designation as a top vacation spot. Enjoy both with this all-inclusive stay at the beachfront Viva Wyndham Tangerine, where you can indulge in included food, beverages, entertainment, and watersports. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, New York, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago, or Denver
- 5 or 7 nights of all-inclusive, standard accommodations at Viva Wyndham Tangerine
- Unlimited food, drinks, and snacks
- Daily activities and entertainment programs
- Access to disco
- Gym access
- Use of towels and chairs
- Kids’ club
- Kite-surfing lesson
- Kahuna open bar party pass
- All taxes and gratuities
Property at a Glance: Viva Wyndham Tangerine
You won’t have to wander far from your room at Viva Wyndham Tangerine to dig your toes in the sand or play in the Caribbean Sea’s turquoise waters—the resort is edged right up to the beach. Swaying palm trees separate this stretch of sand from the pool, where you can work on your tan or take a dip. Grab a bite to eat at the international buffet or Italian and Mexican à la carte restaurants (both offer ocean views) or challenge other guests to a game of tennis or beach volleyball.
- Get a massage: The onsite spa offers deep-tissue and aromatherapy massages, as well as facial treatments, body scrubs, and salon services.
- Grab a drink at the bar and lounge or one of the three onsite restaurants.
- Get a good night’s sleep while slumbering on 100% cotton bedding. The tropical accommodations are dressed up in bright blues and yellows.
- Explore the ocean while snorkeling or scuba diving, or play in the waves while windsurfing, kite boarding, or kayaking.
- Kite boarding: The beach property is known world-wide for its kite boarding opportunities, and one of the few places where guests can try out the sport.
- Located in Cabarete, there is no shortage of nightlife and beach bars for those looking to explore outside of the resort.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone rock formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with blooming botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. It’s also worth it to take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela, where you’ll find the remains of a church as well as ruins of a colonial village where Columbus routinely woke his neighbors by blasting the Santa Maria’s foghorn.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.