Four-Star Las Vegas Strip Hotel with Cirque du Soleil Tickets
The award-winning Treasure Island – TI has just about everything you could ask for and some things you probably hadn’t thought of. There are 10 restaurants, eight bars, a casino, a spa and salon, and a theater that’s home to Sin City’s original Cirque du Soleil show, Mystère. A cast of 72 dancers, aerial acrobats, and clowns wows crowds at the critically acclaimed circus spectacle, which brought Vegas stage shows to a whole new level when it first appeared in 1993 (this Getaway includes two tickets).
At Treasure Island’s casino, you’ll find table games, slot machines, and daily poker tournaments. Apply your winnings toward filet mignon at Phil’s Italian Steak House, or spring for a Vietnamese dinner at Pho—just two options among the hotel’s wealth of restaurants and bars.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.
What You Get
2-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room
- Option 1: $239 to check in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $485 value)
- Option 2: $329 to check in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a $550 value)
2-night stay for two in a Strip-View Room
- Option 3: $299 to check in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $516 value)
- Option 4: $389 to check in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a $572 value)
Included in all options:
- Two tickets to the Cirque du Soleil show Mystère (theater is closed Thursday and Friday)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 8/2/15
Travel by: 8/31/15
- Blackout dates: not valid 6/18–6/20, 6/27–6/30, 7/3–7/4, 7/10–7/11, 7/17–7/18, 7/24–7/25, 8/1–8/3, or 8/7–8/8/15
- Cancellation policy & fees: 7-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes not included: $24.19 (option 1), $34.99 (option 2), $31.39 (option 3), $42.19 (option 4)
- Additional fees: $29 optional daily resort fee not included
Amenities and Room Details
Deluxe Room or Strip-View Room
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Optional resort fee added by request at check-in for an additional $29 plus tax per day and includes: in-room Internet, two-for-one buffet and cocktail vouchers, fitness-center access, daily newspaper, free local calls
- Parking: valet and self-parking garage available for no additional charge
- Rollaways: included in additional-occupant fee
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; about 4 miles)
- Cab fare: about $25 from LAS, including s 15% tip
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 8/2/15 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 8/31/15
- Not valid 6/18–6/20, 6/27–6/30, 7/3–7/4, 7/10–7/11, 7/17–7/18, 7/24–7/25, 8/1–8/3, or 8/7–8/8/15
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Show tickets seating category 2 or 3 based on availability upon reservation; theater closed on Thursdays and Fridays
- $29 optional daily resort fee not included
- Tax not included: $24.19 (option 1), $34.99 (option 2), $31.39 (option 3), $42.19 (option 4)
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.