1-Night Stay at Treetops Resort in Gaylord, MI
Top Reasons to Visit Treetops Resort
- The resort’s three ski lifts can take you to 23 ski runs.
- Extreme tubing is also a popular pastime here.
- The comfortable accommodations feature sweeping views of the ski hills, golf courses, woods, and wetlands. Chalets are located close to the slopes and have private decks.
- There are lessons that help beginning and advanced skiers and snowboarders work on their form and technique, making this Getaway perfect for teaching a loved one how to ski. View the schedule here.
- Three onsite restaurants serve burgers, pizza, sandwiches, and tapas. Head to the full-bar area and you can enjoy local wines.
- The Treetops spa offers a full range of massage therapies, facials, and spa treatments.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
What You Get
1-night stay for up to four in a standard room or chalet
- Option 1: $99 for travel 11/29–12/25/13 and 3/14/14–4/5/14 (up to a $147 value)
- Option 2: $99 for travel 1/1/14–3/9/14, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $167 value)
Included in all options:
Two all-day lift tickets
Policies and Fees
Book by: 1/17/14
Travel window: 11/29–12/25/13 and 3/14/14–4/5/14 for Option 1; 1/1/14–3/9/14 for Option 2
- Blackout dates: not valid 2/16/14
- Cancellation policy & fees: 7-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 11% tax not included
- Additional fees: $10.60 daily resort fee not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- 23 ski runs and cross-country trails
- Three onsite restaurants
- Full spa
- Chalets with private decks
- Extreme tubing
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 1/17/14 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 11/29/13-12/25/13 and 3/14/14-4/5/14 or 1/1/14-3/9/14, depending on option purchased
- Not valid 2/16/14
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- $10.60 resort fee per day not included
- 11% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Standard Room or Chalet
- Two queens or two doubles
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 for anyone 18 and older
- Check-in: 5 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Resort fee includes: facilities maintenance
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: may be available at check in for an additional cost; subject to availability
- By plane: 8 miles from Gaylord Regional Airport (GLR)
- By cab: about $10 from GLR
- By car: 67 miles northeast of Traverse City; 237 miles north of Detroit
What Makes This Getaway Great
We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.