What You Get
- For $149, two-night stay Sunday–Thursday, September–December, including early check-in and late checkout, two days of fitness-center access for two, three days of spa access for two, chairman check-in, and a $20 food credit to in-house restaurant (up to $408 total value)
- Or, for $189, one-night Friday stay in September with two days of spa access for two and early check-in (up to $294 total value)
- Or, for $285, two-night stay Sunday–Thursday during July or August, including early check-in and late checkout, two days of fitness-center access for two, three days of spa access for two, chairman check-in, $20 food credit to in-house restaurant, and beach access (up to $468 total value)
Luxury Hotel and Casino on World-Renowned Boardwalk
An ivory emblem of excitement and luxury, the towering white façade of the Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino looms over Atlantic City's famous Boardwalk. Thirty-nine stories of opulence, from the brushed gold of the hotel's 906 well-appointed guest rooms to the enormity of the Trump casino, envelop visitors in a sumptuous environment befitting Atlantic City's rich history.
Beach-view deluxe rooms comfort visitors with either a king bed or two double beds nestled next to sweeping scenes of the Atlantic below. Simmons HealthSmart pillow-top mattresses swathed in soft gold linens give sleepy travelers an opportunity to don their dressiest pajamas. When voyagers venture out of their comfortably posh nests, the casino downstairs beckons with traditional table games such as blackjack, roulette, and craps, as well as more than 2,000 slot machines, brand-new video screens, and multilevel progressive games. The fitness center's free weights and new cardio machines further elevate heart rates, and the on-site spa gives hotel guests exclusive run of its steam rooms, saunas, and jacuzzi shower, as well as complimentary fruit, juice, and plushy terrycloth robes and slippers.
Vacationers can stave off hunger pangs in one of the two in-house fine-dining restaurants or one of numerous casual on-site eateries such as 24 Central Café, whose menu runs the gamut from open-faced Reubens to honey-dipped fried chicken to roast prime rib. In season, a 17,000-square-foot beach bar—pegged by the Travel Channel as one of the 21 Sexiest Beach Bars on the planet—lends a hint of added exoticism to cocktail quaffing and wave watching.
Atlantic City: Historic Seaside Gaming Town Flush with Modern Attractions
Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino sits steps away from the bustling Boardwalk, in the center of Atlantic City's electrifying atmosphere. Shopping, brilliantly lit casinos, and century-old restaurants lure visitors from the Plaza complex and immerse them in the city's rich recreational possibilities. The Atlantic City Historical Museum, which houses items from Atlantic City's 1920s heyday as well as a collection of Miss America memorabilia, examines the rise, decline, and rise again of America's Playground. Picturesque lighthouses beg visitors for a climb, and kid-friendly venues and activities such as IMAX theaters, arcade games, and carnival rides keep children from bickering about the properties of non-Newtonian fluids.
How to Book
- Purchase Groupon.
- Call Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino at 800-677-7378.
- Choose a date prior to 12/31/11.
- Mention your Groupon.
- A valid credit card is required for a reservation.
- Deluxe rooms are 480 square feet and contain one king or two double beds.
- Simmons HealthSmart pillow-top mattresses
- In-room safe, refrigerator, and LodgeNet system for on-demand movies, music, and video games
- Check-in/Checkout: 2 p.m./2 p.m.
- Parking: Available for $5 per day
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, or guests may incur a fee up to the price of the Groupon.
- Accessibility: Handicap-accessible rooms available upon request
- Early check-in
- Beach-view deluxe room
- Access to beach
- In-house restaurants
- Fitness center and spa
- Attached casino
- Steps to Boardwalk
- Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person
- Limit 1 per visit
- 48 hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply
- A $50 deposit per night is required for incidentals
- Valid only for a Beach View Deluxe room
- Must be 21 years old
- Not valid for 9/3 - 9/5, 10/8 - 10/10, 11/24 - 11/27, 12/24 - 12/26, or 12/30 - 12/31
- Must provide a credit card or photo ID upon check-in along with Groupon
- $20 food credit must be used in one visit
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Shuttle: About $50 from Philadelphia International Airport
- Cab: About $25 from Atlantic City Airport
- Driving: Less than 1 mile from the terminus of the Atlantic City Expressway