All-Inclusive Vacation in Jamaica
This all-inclusive vacation sets you up at Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort and Spa in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. While you're here, you can fill up on international cuisine or go snorkeling in the Caribbean. It's also worth taking a day trip to Dunn's River Falls, which cascade down natural stone terraces amid lush tropical greenery. The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee)
- 4-or 6-night stay in a premier or emerald lanai room at Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort and Spa
- All meals, snacks, and premium drinks
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Non-motorized watersports
- Weekly dive-in movies * Round trip airport transfers from Montego Bay Sangster International Airport to the hotel are included. The hotel is approximately 90 minutes from the airport.
Hotel at a Glance: Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort and Spa
The Caribbean Sea is just steps from this luxurious beachfront resort. Guests can take a dip in one of two large outdoor pools, or kick back in a beach cabana and sip homemade rum punch, infused with exotic ingredients including lychee and Jamaican ginger.
- Make a splash: Kayaking, windsurfing, and other non-motorized watersports are included with this deal.
- Six onsite restaurants serving everything from authentic teppanyaki to al fresco Italian cuisine and oven-fired pizza
- Tropical cocktails at the resort's seaside bars
- Holistic spa: Indulge in a gold-infused facial, full-body massage, or hydrotherapy treatment.
- Tee off: Complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course are included.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica: Famed Waterfall and World-Class Shopping
When inaugural Bond girl Ursula Andress emerged from the waves off the shores of Ocho Rios, she helped capture the appeal of Jamaica’s north coast in just a few frames. That iconic scene from Dr. No showed off the region’s green landscapes, rolling hills, and palm-studded beaches. The picturesque scenery hasn’t changed much since the movie was shot here in the 1960s. Visitors today can even visit some of the film locations, including James Bond Beach and Dunn's River Falls—a famous waterfall made up of huge natural stairs. On a guided tour, you can scale the 600-foot falls and splash its spray of cool mountain water. There’s also a beach at the base of the falls where you can bask in the sun.
Other outdoor adventures can be found in the colorful world beneath the ocean. Dive sites such as Devil's Reef contain eels, corals, nurse sharks, and barracuda. For a look at Jamaica’s rainforest, drive south of Ocho Rios to Fern Gully, a scenic drive through a canyon shaded by a canopy of ferns, trees, and lianas. Ocho Rios is also known for its shopping centers, starting with Island Village, a theme-park-like entertainment complex with restaurants, duty-free shops, and retail stores brimming with souvenirs. Ocho Rios also has several local vendors with handcrafted goods—but expect to have to haggle a little bit.