All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation
Sip cocktails on the warm sands of Punta Cana during this vacation from Vacation Express. Guests can enjoy all-inclusive drinks, dining, and entertainment at a beachside resort that offers a kid-friendly water park and more than half a dozen international restaurants. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, BWI, BUF, CLE, BNA, PIT, ATL, CLT, CVG, CMH, MSY, EWR, BOS, or ORD
- 5, 6, or 7 nights of all-inclusive accommodations at Barceló Punta Cana
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Snacks at the bars
- National drinks (soft drinks, house wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, and hot drinks)
- Use of lounge chairs and beach towels in the swimming pool and beach areas
- Daily and nightly entertainment for all ages
- Access to the nightclub, including drinks
- Barcy Club for kids 4–12 years old (supervised)
- In-room safe-deposit box
- Select activities
- Access to all hotel facilities
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Barceló Punta Cana
At the entertainment-packed Barceló Punta Cana resort, you don’t have to go far to find the Caribbean Sea—the beach is just a few steps from your hotel room. There are plenty of distractions between the rooms and the shore, including a casino, beach-volleyball nets, and a trapeze, where you can learn to swing through the air above a safety net.
- International cuisine: Chefs craft French dishes, Mexican fare, and Japanese teppanyaki entrees at the resort’s diverse à la carte and buffet restaurants. Some offer alfresco dining with ocean views.
- Make a splash in one of the outdoor pools. There’s also a kid-friendly area with colorful water slides.
- Get pampered with a massage and body treatment at the onsite spa (services available for additional fee).
- Additional entertainment: three tennis courts and a spacious theater for live shows
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.