Vacation Express: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Resort in the Bahamas
At British Colonial Hilton Nassau, a private beach and breathtaking ocean views give travelers a taste of what it’s like to be stranded in paradise. There are two onsite restaurants, two bars, and an array of amenities that’ll make the resort feel like home away from home. Abandon your daily worries as you lounge on a hammock and sip on cocktails poolside, or huddle around a beach campfire under the stars. If adventure is what you seek, take to the ocean for some snorkeling. This vacation from Vacation Express:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Denver (DEN)
- Houston (IAH)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Miami (MIA)
- Nashville (BNA)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- New York (JFK)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Washington, DC (DCA)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (3 nights)
- Accommodations in a city-view queen room at British Colonial Hilton Nassau
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Vacation Express: Go to your account to view your voucher for Vacation Express contact and redemption instructions. Book by 9/29/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at (800) 470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at (800) 470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
4. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? No, your child does not need their own voucher. You can purchase their package directly with Vacation Express when making your reservation staying in your room. Prices range and are subject to change.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.