All-Inclusive, Family-Friendly Resort in Cancún
Even in the middle of February, temperatures in famously sunny Cancún rarely dip below 70 degrees. Take in sun and sand—and all the international cuisine you can eat—with an all-inclusive stay at the Celuisma Dos Playas resort. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip, non-stop airfare from New Orleans (MSY), Atlanta (ATL), Cincinnati (CVG), Richmond (RIC), Charlotte (CLT), Pittsburgh (PIT), Newark (EWR), Indianapolis (IND), Columbus (CMH), Cleveland (CLE), Nashville (BNA), Buffalo (BUF), Raleigh/Durham (RDU), or Memphis (MEM)
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 nights of all-inclusive standard accommodations at Celuisma Dos Playas
- All meals, snacks, and domestic drinks from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Property at a Glance: Celuisma Dos Playas
Family-friendly Celuisma Dos Playas sits amid Cancún’s most lauded natural offerings: the resort’s white-sand beach is surrounded by swaying palm trees and the Caribbean Sea. Spend an afternoon listening to the crashing waves while lounging on a seaside bali bed, or get competitive with a tennis match on the resort’s two tennis courts.
- International cuisines: Among the three restaurants’ offerings are brick-oven pizzas, spicy Thai food, and Brazilian-style meats served right off the spit.
- Go for a swim in the two outdoor pools, or sunbathe on the many lounge chairs that surround them.
- Relax in spacious rooms outfitted with contemporary, tropical decor.
- Head to nearby sister resorts Celuisma Maya Caribe Hotel and Imperial Laguna Hotel, where you can enjoy their beaches and pools for free.
- Stay connected with friends and loved ones using the resort’s WiFi (additional fees apply).
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn’t always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it’s especially popular with surfers.
For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula’s most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
Book a spring break trip for the chance to win a second trip!