7-Night Costa Rica Vacation
The sun-kissed coves and Pacific Beaches in Puntarenas and the lush rainforests of Manuel Antonio are your home base for this Costa Rica vacation. You’ll have access to a rental car for the duration of the trip, so you can map out your own itinerary. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, ATL, ORD, DFW, JFK, LAX, BWI, SFO, CLT, or STL
- 3 nights all-inclusive accommodations at the Hilton Doubletree Puntarenas
- Golf and other activities
- Hotel services include
- Dining options
- 4 nights accommodations at the Parador Resort & Spa Manuel Antonio
- Daily breakfast while at the Parador Resort & Spa
- Manuel Antonio National Park tour
- Manual-shift car rental
- Parador activities include
- Services and Dining options
Surf by day along the Pacific beaches or just watch the sun cast stunning colors as it dips beneath the horizon in Puntarenas. You’ll stay at the all-inclusive Hilton Doubletree Puntarenas during your stay, which has an excellent spa and ocean views.
- Puntarenas Marine Park is home to manta rays and other marine life indigenous to the region.
- Stroll the waterfront along Paseo de los Turistas, a pedestrian-friendly boulevard packed with restaurants and discotheques that come to life after dark.
On this leg of the trip, you’ll visit Manuel Antonio National Park, where you’re likely to see native sloths, capuchin monkeys, and—if you’re lucky—the elusive quetzal bird.
- Manuel Antonio Village: Locals sell hand-crafted souvenirs on streets lined with restaurants that serve up gallo pinto and other traditional Tico dishes.
- Fincas Naturales: More than three dozen types of butterflies flit about this nature preserve. Visit at nighttime to see glowing markings left by some of the resident insects.
- Dolphin-watching cruises set out from nearby Espadilla Beach. After dark, you can board a boat that sails beneath a sky full of stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Vacation Express at 1-800-470-3711 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.