All-Inclusive Cozumel Vacation with Airfare
Cozumel is one of the world’s most famous snorkeling destinations. Set off Mexico’s eastern coast in the Caribbean Sea, it’s surrounded by crystal-clear waters and coral reefs brimming with fish, turtles, rays, and other sea creatures. As part of the all-inclusive package at Park Royal Cozumel, you can enjoy unlimited snorkeling. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee(s).
- 6 or 7 nights all-inclusive deluxe-room accommodations at Park Royal Cozumel
- All meals and snacks
- Daily activities program during the day
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids club
- Business center
- Evenings entertainment featuring shows, contests, and games at the state-of-the-art, open-air theater
- Airport transfers
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Hotel at a Glance: Park Royal Cozumel
For all its complimentary water sports and family-friendly amenities, there’s still an exclusive vibe at Park Royal Cozumel: it has a beach club reachable through a private underpass from the main garden, and guests can enjoy front row seats to the drinking and dancing that starts early on the property’s two poolside party decks.
- Two oceanfront whirlpools sit at the heart of the property, where most of the action takes place day and night; get there early for a prime sunbathing spot.
- Enjoy unlimited dining at the resort’s three restaurants, including El Italiano, which serves a la carte pasta dishes in a low-lit dining room, and La Veranda, where breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets feature rotating international specials.
- Pool parties at the Bikini Bar with margaritas, live DJs, and kid-friendly contests
- A room with a view: Private balconies with views of the Caribbean extend from a majority of the guest rooms.
- A 400-person amphitheater hosts nightly entertainment, such as dance shows and concerts
Cozumel, Mexico: Relaxed Tropical Island with World-Class Diving
Cozumel, Mexico’s largest Caribbean island, lies just off the eastern coast of the Yucatán peninsula. Compared to Cancún—Mexico’s spring-break capital, located 50 miles north—Cozumel is decidedly laid-back. Formerly a fishing settlement, the island remains blissfully free of high-rise resorts and other signs of overdevelopment. Visitors here tend to focus more on exploring the wilderness than on late-night beach parties. Adventure-tour companies arrange expeditions by land or by sea, including trips to ancient Mayan ruins and the island’s jungles, marshes, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels.
More than 500 species of fish swim among turtles, rays, and countless other aquatic animals inside the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel. Another site, just off the northwestern coast, houses a 40-passenger Convair airliner. Sunk in 1977 for the filming of a Mexican disaster movie, the plane has become overgrown with coral and sea fans and is frequented by schools of colorful parrotfish. Above the surface, you’ll find white-sand beaches frequented by sunbathers.
There’s only one city on the island—San Miguel de Cozumel, where street vendors on a waterfront promenade sell everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars. It’s also where you’ll find an assortment of clubs and bars showcasing live reggae-salsa fusion and jazz bands.
Frequently asked questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.