All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort on the Island of Cozumel
This 3-,4-, 6- or 7-night vacation to the all-inclusive El Cozumeleno Beach Resort includes round-trip airfare and everything else you’ll need for a hassle-free adventure on the tropical island of Cozumel. This trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, Raleigh-Durham, Richmond, or New York
- Ground transportation between Cancún International Airport and the resort
- 3, 4, 6 or 7 nights of all-inclusive garden-view accommodations
- Unlimited buffet and à la carte meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages, including domestic and international brands of alcoholic drinks
- Daily resort activities and entertainment, bicycle tours, and nonmotorized watersports (including kayaking, snorkeling, and diving lessons in pool)
- Supervised kids’ club
- Free WiFi in the lobby
- All taxes, fees, and gratuities
El Cozumeleno Beach Resort
Facing the western shoreline of Cozumel, the all-inclusive El Cozumeleno Beach Resort offers plenty of sand, excitement, and unforgettable sunsets.
- White-sand beach: Take a stroll, lay out, or hunt for buried treasure.
- Dinner with a view: Two restaurants provide panoramic Caribbean views and elegant international cuisine.
- Toast to good health: In addition to meals, this package includes unlimited drinks, which you can find at bars across the resort and at the pool’s swim-up bar.
- Pools for days: The resort boasts five indoor and outdoor swimming pools, plus jacuzzis and wading pools.
- Snorkel, scuba, fish, or cruise: The resort has a Water Sports Office and an onsite pier, so it’s easy to start your adventure.
Cozumel, Mexico: Relaxed Tropical Island with World-Class Diving
Cozumel, Mexico’s largest Caribbean island, lies just off the eastern coast of the Yucatán peninsula. Compared to Cancún—Mexico’s spring-break capital, located 50 miles north—Cozumel is decidedly laid-back. Formerly a fishing settlement, the island remains blissfully free of high-rise resorts and other signs of overdevelopment. Visitors here tend to focus more on exploring the wilderness than on late-night beach parties. Adventure-tour companies arrange expeditions by land or by sea, including trips to ancient Mayan ruins and the island’s jungles, marshes, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels.
More than 500 species of fish swim among turtles, rays, and countless other aquatic animals inside the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel. Another site, just off the northwestern coast, houses a 40-passenger Convair airliner. Sunk in 1977 for the filming of a Mexican disaster movie, the plane has become overgrown with coral and sea fans and is frequented by schools of colorful parrotfish. Above the surface, you’ll find white-sand beaches frequented by sunbathers.
There’s only one city on the island—San Miguel de Cozumel, where street vendors on a waterfront promenade sell everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars. It’s also where you’ll find an assortment of clubs and bars showcasing live reggae-salsa fusion and jazz bands.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.