All-Inclusive Dominican Republic Vacation
This Caribbean vacation takes you to Punta Cana, one of the Dominican Republic’s most idyllic destinations. You’ll enjoy an all-inclusive stay at the seaside Vista Sol Punta Cana, which is packed with entertainment options for kids and adults alike. The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare (alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee)
- 3, 4, 6, or 7 nights at Vista Sol Punta Cana
- 3 daily meals, plus snacks
- All beverages, including domestic beer and cocktails, select international brands, and house wine with meals
- Kids club for guests age 4–12
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized watersports
- Evening entertainment
Resort at a Glance: Vista Sol Punta Cana
Set on palm tree-lined Bávaro Beach in gorgeous Punta Cana, the all-inclusive Vista Sol Punta Cana keeps guests happy with plenty of activities and a variety of onsite drinking and dining options. The resort offers a number of services in addition to four restaurants and seven bars including a swim-up pool bar, a thatched-roof beach bar, and a gourmet international restaurant. A sports bar on the beach serves snacks with a view of the ocean.
- Free WiFi hotspots are available.
- Make a splash in one of three swimming pools.
- Massages and mud masks at the onsite spa
- Snorkeling, kayaking, and scuba diving: Find everything you need at the Aquatic Sports Center, located on the beach.
- Nightly entertainment: There’s plenty to see and do after the sun goes down.
- Kids club with organized activities on the beach, in the mini disco, and in a special children’s area
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch. <p>
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-470-3711 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-470-3711 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Vacation Express at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-470-3711.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.
9.Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Vacation Express for details.<p>